- For about six hours last night, I experienced Vertigo. It seemed familiar, so it must not have been the first time I've felt it, but I can't remember another time. Once, at it's worst, I fell into the wall after getting up fast. It felt silly.
- When I woke up today it was gone.
- I love reading.
- I have to pee but I don't feel like going.
- I'm going to play soccer tomorrow night. I love playing soccer. Last week I had a beautiful, maybe even perfect assist. I patted myself on the back.
- I still like my job.
- I haven't been exercising since early October and I'm lazy to start again but my body feels it. Stagnated. Too much unused energy.
- I bought a pair of jeans for $a-lot-of-fucking-$. They're a little big on me. I don't know if I should keep them. But I don't really have any other good jeans. What to do...what to do...
- They are really long - the jeans - they hit the ground even with 3" heels. This is a pro.
- I have to go back to work. I'll come out with something better next time. it's been months since I've sat still and just observed.
Monday, December 8, 2008
I can't just leave it at that - how boring. I'll make a list: