Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Updates

Some new things and some old ones:

  • I'm pregnant - B and I are. Did I mention that? Yep. Into the second trimester already. So far, so good. First trimester was half wrapping my brain around this new thing supposedly growing in my stomach and half lying on my back in bedrest and half hating everything about food - the smell, the look, the taste, the texture, the idea. Finally past all that, relief, but now I can really feel the emotional swings. Out.Of.Control. Gooolllleeee. Whaddayagonna do. But cool stuff is happening too - like the other day I got to work early - the gallery was echoey-empty - and all of a sudden, I realized I wasn't actually alone. It was me and my little guy. Pretty cool experience. One body, two people. Weeeeiiiiirrrrrdah.

  • Still working at the same job these days and still loving it just as much as when I first started.

  • Still myself, more or less.

I think that's it for now.

READING: "A Tree Grows Over Brooklyn"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love love loveee you