Sunday, August 12, 2007

winds of change...

...27 years and kicking...
...quit smoking on Monday, feel fine most moments, occasionally want to kick someone in the groin, mostly my withdrawals happen at night in the form of repeated sudden jolts of wide-awakeness, a grab at air like I might be drowning, and a piss before wafting back down into my slumber...
...switched my nicotine craving focus to a caffeine focus; once I get the former under control, I'll kick the latter as well...
...sold $2,000 worth of art so far this month as compared to our top saleswoman at $55,000 and running...
...find I have much more energy than before and maybe my brain is playing tricks on me but i think i can smell better too...
...miss our discussions on soulandmeat, maybe we should make them less formal, less formidable; i know unless i feel well read on a subject, i won't venture an opinion, so maybe we should broaden the subjects and let them flow where they will through our discussions, dunno...
...the summer is still high and flying, crystal blue sky waters green and aqua with bright yellow and orange fish with black stripes, sunspots filtered on cobbled streets, and happy jabber and tinkling laughter everywhere you look; weeeeeeee...

No comments: